miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

Cover Letter

November 02, 2011
Signature HealthCARE
Luisvillle (KY)

Dear HealthCARE Signature:
I’m writing to express my interest for the entry-level position as a Junior Graphic Designer, (reference: http://jobs.signaturehealthcarellc.com/us/louisville-(ky)/other/jobid1868666-junior-graphic-designer).
As my attached in my resume notes, I have 2 years working with media formats and can create any time of logos and designs. I have created campaigns for Health, Politics and Dance Academies, and I’m graduated at the University as an Illustrator and Graphic Designer with knowledge at Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver. Also know how to work with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. I’m also responsible, passionate, can work in team and work well under pressure and dead-lines.
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an interview please call me at: 7341-665-7301
Thank you for your time,
Sinceraly,
Patricia Z.

1 comentario: